Aromagregory soaps are handmade and handcut in Tennessee. These soaps are made with olive, coconut, and palm oils and shea butter along with real essential oils and fragrant herbs. Soaps do not contain any parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate, unnatural preservatives, or petroleum products. Lavender is a plant that boasts its origins in the Mediterranean. This magical plant has healing powers that make it a popular ingredient in soap. The soft and floral scent of the lavender soap is famous for its relaxing properties, as well as all the nourishing capabilities the flower has when applied topically through the use of our lavender soap. Made with lavender essential oil and lavender buds.
- Pure and natural, cold process soap -shrink wrapped and labeled
- Scented with real essential oils from plants, no artificial fragrance
- Vegetarian-friendly, no animal fats used – not tested on animals
- Gentle enough for all skin types, lathers well, long-lasting
- lavender known for its relaxing properties